There are many hair sprays that help lock in volume, and there are many that allow you to style your hair repeatedly without making it stiff. Here are some of the best ones to choose from:
- Hair Spray by Bumble and Bumble: This is a thickening spray and is meant to be sprayed on the roots before you blow dry. It adds volume, protects from heat, and also reduces the frizz in the hair.
- Style Lab® Flex Hair Spray by Living Proof: This spray does not leave the hair crunchy. It is not sticky and leaves no residue. It tames flyaway hair as well as frizz. It does not contain phthalate, sulfate, and paraben.
- Luminous Hair Spray by Moroccanoil®: The Moroccanoil® Luminous hair spray smells nice, and it does not turn your hair stiff. Even after spraying it, the hair feels soft. It does a wonderful job of conditioning the hair and does not allow it to become brittle.
- Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hair Spray by Alterna: You can decide on a different style every day with this spray as it will allow you to brush and move your hair as you want. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, which enhance the hair.
- Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hair Spray by John Frieda: This is a firm-holding anti-humidity spray that dries quickly. It supports style and seals out moisture, helping prevent frizz at all times. It is the best way to keep your hair straight in humidity.
- Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray by TRESemmé: This is the best spray to tame flyaway and baby hair. It does not leave any residue, is humidity resistant, and you can spray it on dry hair.
- Volume Spray 25 by Kenra Professional: This spray is for fine, thin hair and does not contain strong perfume. It is high on resisting humidity and is resistant to winds at 25 mph.
- HARD HEAD™ Hard Hold Hair Spray by TIGI Bed: This spray is a classic one made to maintain super texture. It dries instantly, shines, and holds up strongly.
- Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray by L’Oreal Paris: This product is regarded as the go-to option for red carpet events and for photo shoots. It provides humidity protection, is lightweight, and disappears while brushing. It also protects hair color.
- Spray & Play Volumizing Hair Spray by Big Sexy Hair: This one is great for people living in places with high humidity. It leaves the hair natural, dries fast, and defends the hair against UV rays.
Before buying hair spray, it is important to consider two things:
- Hair type: Thick hair requires a strong hold spray, and fine hair requires a lightweight spray as it is prone to breakage. For colored hair, a spray with Argan oil, which is a healing and hydrating oil, is ideal.
Hairstyle: You need a spray that meets your styling needs.